Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bonsai in Oregon - Portland club and workshop

last week in Portland I did a show for the Portland club. It was an extended tree inspiration (tree critique). See the crowd with good turnout and the trees for inspiration. I gave them Plato's cave analogy and the rest. They seemed to like it and I will possibly come back.

The next day I did a workshop full day. See nice developments. The great naturalistic deciduous tree that Tom works on is a Katsura.
Afterwards we went to Greg Brenden's to see th great western white pine that Ryan gave the last styling touch.

See you all next year again hopefully.




































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow that white pine cascading out of its pot reminds me of a cobra moving down from a higher platform to the ground.